Concrete Resurfacing Services
An inexpensive way to save the cost of concrete removal. Cracks are repaired , primer applied and a coat of polymer fortified overlay applied. Can be stamped or sponge finished.
When you resurface your current concrete surface, you are actually strengthening and elongating its life. On the other hand, pouring a new slab of concrete means ripping up the original one which can be costly. The new surface on your current concrete will help seal over damage, cracks, or minor surface areas that aren’t looking great. There are different resurfacing solutions to choose from.
Some, but not all, benefits from resurfacing a concrete floor are:
- Quick installation.
- When properly done, concrete resurfacing lasts longer than many other flooring systems.
- Requiring fewer materials, resurfacing can be more climate friendly.
- Easy maintenance.
- Different resurfacing solutions available.
- Perfect for patios, driveways, pool decks and more!
- Creates a stronger surface than concrete alone.